PYRO DE MAYO 2017 WITH NAHKO & MEDICINE FOR THE PEOPLE!!!
May 5 - May 7
WE’RE THRILLED TO ANNOUNCE THAT NAHKO & MEDICINE FOR THE PEOPLE ARE RETURNING FOR THE 2017 PYRO DE MAYO ARTS & MUSIC FESTIVAL ON FRIDAY, MAY 5TH – SUNDAY THE 7TH!!!
The Pyro de Mayo is a weekend of music, dancing, camping, fire art, interactive workshops & illumination everywhere! We’ll have Nahko and Medicine for the People, Rising Appalachia, Wookiefoot, the WERKS, Dustin Thomas, Gypsy Moon, Dixon’s Violin and more! Live painting with Aaron Brooks, JoJo Davis, Ryan Oddo and a troupe of other painters! We’ll also have the Jelly Dome, the Ohio Burn Unit, a massive community bonfire, the Kickin’ It Crew lighting up the forest & so much more resonating throughout as our tribes return for the Pyro de Mayo Arts and Music Festival!
FRIDAY, MAY 5TH:
• The WERKS
• Dustin Thomas
• Gipsy Moon
• Dixon’s Violin
SATURDAY, MAY 6TH:
• Nahko and Medicine for the People!
• Rising Appalachia
• Dixon’s Violin
• Gypsy Moon
• The Stephen Lewis Band
• The Almighty Getdown
• Aaron Brooks
• Chuck Hues
• JoJo Davis
• Ryan Oddo
• TieDie with John Knight
• Fire and Flow with The Ohio Burn Unit
• Silkscreen with Bemused screen magic so bring your shirts, yoga pants, pillow cases to pull the ink yourself and silkscreen onto your favorite stuff!
• Ramstar galactic ideas and designs silversmith workshop and engraving will be casting dreams with space pimpery!
• Going to be an amazing workshop filled weekend!
• IlluminEra Studios
• Brad Civic Sacred Geometric Shapes
ADMISSION (includes both music & camping):
• Friday – Sunday: $120 gate, $100 presale ($90 TIL MAR 5TH!)
• Saturday – Sunday: $90 gate, $80 presale ($70 TIL MAR 5TH!)
• Ages 4-14 are just $10 for the entire weekend (gate only)
• Ages 0-3 are always FREE!
SECURE YOUR WEEKEND ADMISSION BY SATURDAY, MARCH 5TH & SAVE $30 PER WRISTBAND!!!
• All patrons must present a valid, goverment-issued, photo ID upon entry.
• All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• All patrons must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcohol.
• No dogs, glass bottles or glassware of any kind.