Grateful Fest 2017 Sat-Sun Pass
DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND, GRATEFUL FEST 2017 IS BACK ON & ITS PRICES HAVE BEEN LOWERED!!!
After an ENORMOUS amount of work & planning, we’re finally able to announce that Grateful Fest will go on as originally scheduled & at a reduced price! Having passed our last 2 health inspections with flying colors, we appear to be MUCH closer to state approval on all 1100 campsites but WILL still have just 180 sites open for Grateful Fest. Due to this limited number of sites, Friday day passes too will be available for just $30 & Saturday day passes for $45! Because our campsites are limited, however, they are first-come-first-serve as usual, & unfortunately presale tickets will NOT be available.
As one of our most popular events of the year, we’ll still have John Kadlecik, David Gans, The Dead Roses, Dead Ahead Ohio, hiking, biking, camping, swimming, cliff diving, sunbathing, sand volleyball, full-court basketball, food vending & more!
• David Gans
• John Kadlecik Band
• Dead Roses
• Dead Ahead Ohio
• More bands TBA…
• Thursday: Earlybird camping is $20, payable at gate only
• Friday – Sunday Pass (includes camping): $70, gate only
• Friday Day Pass: $30, gate only
• Saturday Day Pass: $45, gate only
• Ages 4-14 are $10/day (or $20 for the weekend), gate only
• Ages 0-3 are always FREE!
• Cash & all major credit cards are accepted
• All patrons must present a valid, state-issued, photo ID upon entry.
• All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• All patrons must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcohol.
• No dogs, glass bottles or glassware of any kind.
|Location||Nelson Ledges Quarry Park|