Pyro de Mayo 2017 Sat-Sun Pass
WE’RE THRILLED TO ANNOUNCE THAT NAHKO & MEDICINE FOR THE PEOPLE ARE RETURNING FOR THE 2017 PYRO DE MAYO ARTS & MUSIC FESTIVAL ON FRIDAY, MAY 5TH – SUNDAY THE 7TH!!!
Pyro de Mayo is a weekend of music, dancing, camping, fire art, interactive workshops & illumination everywhere! We’ll have Nahko and Medicine for the People, Rising Appalachia, the WERKS, Dustin Thomas, Gipsy Moon, Dixon’s Violin, Heady Ruxpin, Space Monster and more! Live painting with Aaron Brooks, JoJo Davis, Ryan Oddo and a troupe of other painters! We’ll also have the Jelly Dome, the Ohio Burn Unit, a massive community bonfire, the Kickin’ It Crew lighting up the forest & so much more resonating throughout as our tribes return for the Pyro de Mayo Arts and Music Festival!
• Nahko and Medicine for the People
• Rising Appalachia
• The Werks
• Dustin Thomas
• Gypsy Moon
• Dixon’s Violin
• Heady Ruxpin
• Space Monster
ADMISSION (includes both music & camping):
• Friday – Sunday: $120 gate, $100 presale ($90 TIL MAR 5TH!)
• Saturday – Sunday: $90 gate, $80 presale ($70 TIL MAR 5TH!)
• Ages 4-14 are just $10 for the entire weekend (gate only)
• Ages 0-3 are always FREE!
SECURE YOUR WEEKEND ADMISSION BY SATURDAY, MARCH 5TH & SAVE $30 PER WRISTBAND!!!
• All patrons must present a valid, goverment-issued, photo ID upon entry.
• All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• All patrons must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcohol.
• No dogs, glass bottles or glassware of any kind.
|Location||Nelson Ledges Quarry Park|