We’re absolutely thrilled to bring you the LOADED bluegrass festival, GRASSFIRE, on August 19-22! You’ll enjoy hiking, biking, camping, swimming, cliff jumping, NUMEROUS bands, and food vendors of every kind!
FRIDAY, AUG 19
• 4-6 Rumpke Mt Boys
• 6-8 Donna The Buffalo
• 8:30-11 Leftover Salmon
• Late night Rumpke Mt Boys
SATURDAY, AUG 20
• 11-12 Bluegrass Workshop
• Noon-2 Bluegrass Sweethearts
• 2-4 Darrin n Brooke Aldridge
• 4-6 The Travlin McCourys
• 6-8 Del McCoury Band
• 8:30-11 Trampled by Turtles
• FIREWORKS at set break
• Late night-Henhouse Prowlers
SUNDAY, AUG 21
• Noon-2 Wu Grass
• 2-4 Joe Mullins n the Radio Ramblers
• 4-6 Peter Rowan Bluegrass Band
• 6-8 Yonder Mt String Band
• 8:30-11 The Infamous Stringdusters
• Late night-Blue Moon Soup.
• Our side stage will host Stringus Kahn and The Chatfield Boys throughout the weekend!
ADMISSION (includes both music & camping):
• Thurs – Fri: $25 per ages 15 & up (gate only; all-weekend pass must be purchased as well)
• Fri – Mon Single Pass: $180 gate, $165 presale
• Fri – Mon Group Pass (includes reserved site & up to 7 single passes): $1230-$1255 presale only
• Ages 4-14 are $15/day, or $30 for the weekend (payable at gate upon entry only)
• Ages 0-3 are always FREE!
SECURE YOUR WEEKEND ADMISSION BY MIDNIGHT ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT, AUG 17TH!
TO RESERVE A PARTICULAR SITE, A GROUP PASS MUST BE PURCHASED BY SUNDAY, AUG 13TH
THOSE CAMPING ON THURSDAY MUST ALSO PURCHASE AN ALL-WEEKEND SINGLE PASS OR A GROUP PASS
NO RE-ENTRY FRIDAY THRU SUNDAY! RE-ENTRY RESUMES ON MONDAY!
• All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• All patrons must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcohol.
• Ages 18+ must present a valid, state-issued, photo ID upon entry.
• No fireworks, drones, axes, hatchets, machetes, weapons, or dangerous belongings of any kind.
• Firewood is BYO & for sale within the park.
• No glass bottles or glassware of any kind.
• Dogs are permitted in the park from October 1st to May 30th.