The LOADED bluegrass festival, GRASSFIRE, returns on August 4-6 featuring the McCoury family with the Del McCoury Band, The Travlin McCourys, and many very special guests! You’ll enjoy hiking, biking, camping, swimming, cliff jumping, NUMEROUS bands, and vendors of every kind!
FRIDAY, AUG 4
• Sam Grisman Project
• Donna the Buffalo
• Yonder Mountain String Band
• Late night, Sam & Rumpke
SATURDAY, AUG 5
• Fireside Collective
• Travelin McCourys
• Jerry Douglas
• Peter Rowan Bluegrass Band
• Sam Bush Band
• Del McCoury Band
• Late night Fireside and Rumpke
• Also- Sugar Mules, Whiskey Drinks, The Chatfield Boys and the return of The Flyin J’s!
ADMISSION (includes both music & camping):
• Fri – Sun Single Pass: $90 presale, $100 gate
• Fri – Sat Group Pass (includes up to 6 single passes & a campsite of your choosing): $640-$615, presale only
• Sat – Sun Single Pass: $65, gate only
• Thurs – Sun Single Pass: $115 presale, $130 gate
• Ages 4-14 are $15/day, or $25 for the weekend
• Ages 0-3 are always FREE!
SECURE YOUR WEEKEND ADMISSION BY MIDNIGHT ON THURSDAY NIGHT, AUG 3RD!
TO RESERVE A PARTICULAR SITE, A GROUP PASS OR RV PASS MUST BE PURCHASED BY SUNDAY, JULY 30TH.
THOSE CAMPING ON THURSDAY MUST ALSO PURCHASE AN ALL-WEEKEND SINGLE PASS OR A GROUP PASS.
NO RE-ENTRY FRIDAY THRU SUNDAY. RE-ENTRY RESUMES ON MONDAY.
• All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• All patrons must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcohol.
• Ages 18+ must present a valid, state-issued, photo ID upon entry.
• No fireworks, drones, axes, hatchets, machetes, weapons, or dangerous belongings of any kind.
• Firewood is BYO & for sale within the park.
• No glass bottles or glassware of any kind.
• Dogs are permitted in the park from October 1st to May 15th.