THE JGB JAMBOREE IS FRIDAY, JULY 23RD – SUNDAY THE 25TH! We’ll have 2 nights of Melvin Seals & JGB with John Kadlecik, as well as Lost Dog Street Band, Bluegrass Beatles, Shakey Stage, & The Baker’s Basement. You’ll also enjoy hiking, biking, camping, swimming, cliff jumping, & food vendors of every kind!
ADMISSION (includes both music & camping):
• Thurs – Fri Single Pass: $25 per ages 15 & up (payable at gate upon entry only)
• Fri – Sun Single Pass: $100 gate only, $90 presale
• Sat-Sun Single Pass: $80 gate only, NO presale
• Fri – Sun Group Pass: $500-$550, presale only
• Ages 4-14 are $15/day, or $25 for the weekend (payable at gate upon entry only)
• Ages 0-3 are always FREE!
SECURE YOUR WEEKEND ADMISSION BY WEDNESDAY, JULY 21ST AT MIDNIGHT!
TO RESERVE A SITE, A GROUP PASS MUST BE PURCHASED BY SUNDAY, JULY 18TH!
THOSE CAMPING ON THURSDAY MUST ALSO PURCHASE AN ALL-WEEKEND PASS OR A GROUP PASS
• All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• All patrons must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcohol.
• Ages 18+ must present a valid, state-issued, photo ID upon entry.
• No fireworks, drones, axes, hatchets, machetes, weapons, or dangerous belongings of any kind.
• Firewood is BYO & for sale within the park.
• No glass bottles or glassware of any kind.
• Dogs are permitted in the park from October 1st to May 30th.
*** TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT THE GATE UPON ENTRY ONLY ***