Announcing the 2022 Lazy Daisy Music Festival! The JiMiller Band’s annual Lazy Daisy Festival returns to Nelson Ledges Quarry Park August 12th-14th.
The JiMiller Band will once again be headlining Saturday night with two full sets of Grateful Dead!
Lazy Daisy is always one of the best weekends of the year and is not to be missed! Nelson Ledges Quarry Park offers some of the best camping in Ohio and one of the nicest Quarries for swimming! This festival is great for the whole family.
There will be plenty of room to camp, so come out and enjoy an amazing weekend with great music, hiking, biking, swimming, cliff diving, sand volleyball, Disco Pizza, every type of food vending, and more!
FRIDAY, AUG 12
• Funk Factory
SATURDAY, AUG 13
• The JiMiller Band (2 sets of Grateful Dead)
• Josh Daniel
• Word of Mouth
• Reedy Weeps
• Alex Zinni
ADMISSION (includes both music & camping):
• Thurs – Fri: $25 per ages 15 & up (gate only; all-weekend pass must be purchased as well)
• Fri – Sun Single Pass: $85 gate, $75 presale
• Sat-Sun Single Pass: $65 gate, NO presale
• Fri – Sun Group Pass: $450-$475, -presale only
• Ages 4-14 are $15/day, or $25 for the weekend (payable at gate upon entry only)
• Ages 0-3 are always FREE!