CLASSIC FEST 2023
CLASSIC FEST IS JUNE 16-18! As one of our most popular events of the year, Classic Fest 2023 will be ROCKIN’! We’ll have hiking, biking, camping, swimming, cliff jumping, vendors of every kind, our laser-light-sound show, and the best LIVE Classic Rock tributes in the nation!
FRIDAY, JUNE 16TH
Late Night- Jim & Beth Miller
9:30 to 11:15pm- Kashmir- main stage
8:45 to 9:30pm- Ragged Glory- 2nd stage
7:15 to 8:45pm- The Artimus Pyle Band- main stage
6:30 to 7:15pm- Ragged Glory- main stage
5:00 to 6:30pm- Willy Mac & the Leftovers- main stage
SATURDAY, JUNE 17TH
Late Night- The Jason Donovan Band
9:30 to 11:15pm- The Floyd Experience- main stage
8:45 to 9:30pm- Ball & Chain- 2nd stage
7:15 to 8:45pm- Tusk- main stage
6:30 to 7:15pm- Ball & Chain- 2nd stage
5:00 to 6:30pm- Classic Stones Live- main stage
4:15 to 5:00pm- Geri’s Kids- 2nd stage
2:45 to 4:15pm- Limelight- main stage
2:00 to 2:45pm- Geri’s kids- 2nd stage
12:30 to 2:00pm- The Next Doors- main stage
ADMISSION (includes both music & camping):
• Fri – Sun Single Pass: $90 presale, $100 gate
• Fri – Sun Group Pass (includes up to 7 single passes & a campsite of your choosing): $705-$730 presale only
• Sat – Sun: Single Pass: $75 gate only
• Thurs – Sun Single Pass: $115 presale, $130 gate
• Ages 4-14 are $15/day, or $25 for the weekend
• Ages 0-3 are always FREE!
SECURE YOUR WEEKEND ADMISSION BY MIDNIGHT ON THURSDAY NIGHT, JUNE 15TH!
TO RESERVE A PARTICULAR SITE, A GROUP PASS OR RV PASS MUST BE PURCHASED BY SUNDAY, JUNE 11TH
THOSE CAMPING ON THURSDAY MUST ALSO PURCHASE AN ALL-WEEKEND PASS OR A GROUP PASS
NO RE-ENTRY FRIDAY OR SATURDAY! RE-ENTRY RESUMES ON SUNDAY!
• All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• All patrons must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcohol.
• Ages 18+ must present a valid, state-issued, photo ID upon entry.
• No fireworks, drones, axes, hatchets, machetes, weapons, or dangerous belongings of any kind.
• Firewood is BYO & for sale within the park.
• No glass bottles or glassware of any kind.
• Dogs are permitted in the park from October 1st to May 30th.