Summer Hookah returns on July 15-17 with 2 NIGHTS OF EKOOSTIK HOOKAH! Come enjoy hiking, biking, camping, swimming, cliff diving, numerous bands, & food vendors of every kind!
• Ekoostik Hookah
• Dead Roses
• Sun-Dried Vibes
• Bakers Basement
• Ted Riser
ADMISSION (includes both music & camping):
• Thurs – Fri: $25 per ages 15 & up (gate only; all-weekend pass must be purchased as well)
• Fri – Sun Single Pass: $80 gate, $70 presale
• Fri – Sun Group Pass (includes reserved site & up to 5 single passes): $425-$450 presale only
• Sat – Sun Single Pass: $60 gate, NO presale
• Ages 4-14 are $20/day, or $35 for the weekend (payable at gate upon entry only)
• Ages 0-3 are always FREE!
SECURE YOUR WEEKEND ADMISSION BY WEDNESDAY, JULY 13 TH!
TO RESERVE A PARTICULAR SITE, A GROUP PASS MUST BE PURCHASED BY SUNDAY, JULY 10TH
THOSE CAMPING ON THURSDAY MUST ALSO PURCHASE AN ALL-WEEKEND SINGLE PASS OR A GROUP PASS
• All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• All patrons must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcohol.
• Ages 18+ must present a valid, state-issued, photo ID upon entry.
• No fireworks, drones, axes, hatchets, machetes, weapons, or dangerous belongings of any kind.
• Firewood is BYO & for sale within the park.
• No glass bottles or glassware of any kind.
• Our Sunny Days festival aside, dogs are permitted in the park from October 1st to May 30th with $10 each & proof of rabies vaccination.