The 15th annual Summerdance festival is September 1-4, & this will be another landmark event over the extended Labor Day weekend! You’ll enjoy hiking, biking, camping, swimming, cliff diving, sunbathing, food vending, & another SLAMMIN’ 2023 lineup!
• Too Many Zoos
• Dogs in a Pile
• Space Bacon
• Luke the Knife
• Sugar Nova
• Hive Mind
• DJ Greenfield Dance Party
• Tim Palmieri
• Rohan Slowlo
ADMISSION (includes both music & camping):
• Fri – Sun Single Pass: $150 presale, $200 gate
• Fri – Sat Group Pass (includes up to 7 single passes & a campsite of your choosing): $1125-$1150, presale only
• Thurs – Mon Single Pass: $175 presale
• Ages 4-14 are $15/day, or $40 for the weekend
• Ages 0-3 are always FREE!
SECURE YOUR WEEKEND ADMISSION BY MIDNIGHT ON THURSDAY NIGHT, AUG 31ST!
TO RESERVE A PARTICULAR SITE, A GROUP PASS OR RV PASS MUST BE PURCHASED BY SUNDAY, AUG 27.
THOSE CAMPING ON THURSDAY MUST ALSO PURCHASE AN ALL-WEEKEND SINGLE PASS OR A GROUP PASS.
NO RE-ENTRY FRIDAY THRU SUNDAY. RE-ENTRY RESUMES ON MONDAY.
• All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• All patrons must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcohol.
• Ages 18+ must present a valid, state-issued, photo ID upon entry.
• No fireworks, drones, axes, hatchets, machetes, weapons, or dangerous belongings of any kind.
• Firewood is BYO & for sale within the park.
• No glass bottles or glassware of any kind.
• Dogs are permitted in the park from October 1st to May 15th.
|SUMMERDANCE 2023: POP-UP CAMPER PASS||$75.00 – $100.00||
|SUMMERDANCE 2023: SINGLE PASS||$40.00 – $175.00||
September 1, 2023 8:00 am - September 4, 2023 8:00 pm
Nelson Ledges Quarry Park