May 1, 2020 8:00 am - May 3, 2020 7:00 pm Nelson Ledges Quarry Park
THE 2020 EARLYBIRD FESTIVAL IS FRIDAY, MAY 1ST THROUGH THE 3RD! Come kick off the festival season at the Quarry, jump off the cliff & do the Polar Plunge! You’ll enjoy camping, hiking, biking, swimming, cliff jumping, basketball, volleyball, food vending, a whole lot more! So make your plans today to celebrate Spring & the first festival of the 2020 season!
FRIDAY, MAY 1ST:
• Erie Waters 6:30 PM-800 PM
• The JiMiller Band 8:30 PM-10:00 PM
SATURDAY, MAY 2ND:
• Michele Fincham 2:30 PM- 4:00 PM
• Land of Panda 4:30 PM- 6:00 PM
• Sun-Dried Vibes 6:30 PM- 8:00 PM
• Tropidelic 8:30 PM- 11:00 PM
• Late Night: Bakers Basement 11:15 PM – 12:45 PM
ADMISSION (includes both music & camping):
• Thurs – 7pm Fri: $20 for ages 15 & up (gate only)
• Fri – Sun Single Pass: $70 gate, $55 presale
• Fri – Sun Group Pass (includes reserved site & up to 4 single passes!): $320-$370 presale
• Sat – Sun Single Pass: $50 gate, $35 presale
• Ages 4-14 are $15/day, or $25 for the weekend (gate only)
• Ages 0-3 are always FREE!
SECURE YOUR WEEKEND ADMISSION BY WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29TH & SAVE!
TO RESERVE A SITE, A GROUP PASS MUST BE PURCHASED BY SUNDAY, APRIL 26TH!
THOSE CAMPING ON THURSDAY MUST ALSO PURCHASE AN ALL-WEEKEND PASS OR A GROUP PASS
• All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• All patrons must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcohol.
• All patrons must present a valid, state-issued, photo ID upon entry.
• No glass bottles or glassware of any kind.